Services & Amenities
Grace Senior Living residents enjoy all the amenities you’d find at home—plus a comforting array of essential services.
You can stop worrying about cooking, cleaning, home maintenance and medications. Every service is carefully designed to meet the individual needs of our residents, so that your loved one can enjoy a comfortable, worry-free lifestyle.
• Our team of caring professionals is available 24 hours a day.
• Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing.
• Regular health checks, with monthly monitoring of weight, blood pressure and nutritional needs.
• Daily and weekly housekeeping services.
• Supervision of medications and coordination of refills.
• Scheduling and transportation for medical appointments, church activities and personal errands.
• Beauty and barber shop with licensed hairdresser.
Secure Facilities and Beautiful Grounds
Our seniors enjoy safe, comfortable, privately furnished apartments without concerning themselves with repairs and upkeep. Instead, they can spend time talking with friends over meals, participating in social outings or events, or visiting with their grandchildren in our tastefully decorated common areas.
• Private studio apartments
• Safe, private bathrooms, with sit-down showers.
• Utilities included in monthly fee (except telephone and cable).
• Secured courtyards, a favorite place for outdoor afternoon walks.
• 24-hour emergency monitoring system, for your safety.
• Fire safety system with smoke detectors and sprinkler.
• Elegant dining room offering three healthy, home-cooked meals.
• Large multipurpose room for activities and games.
• Regularly scheduled chapel services.
• Garden plots for outdoor enjoyment.
• Kitchen open anytime for snacks and beverages.
• Cozy gathering areas to socialize with friends and guests.
• Private dining room for parties and special occasions.
Our well-planned activity calendar recognizes the unique value and participation of each resident. Our activities staff is directly involved in making these social opportunities rewarding and enjoyable.
• Exercise classes and fitness programs.
• Bible study groups and worship services.
• Live musical entertainment.
• Bingo, cards, board games and crafts.
• Staff-supervised outings to social, educational and recreational events.